February 19, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Student Administrative Assistant on the Hall Campus. The responsibility of this position is to assist the General Education Dean and Administrative Assistant with Microsoft Word and Excel documents, making copies, making folders, reorganizing files, and other general office tasks as directed by the General Education Dean and Administrative Assistant to the Dean.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 19-20 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organizational skills
- Customer Service focused
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.