February 4, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Police Department Receptionist on the Hall County Campus location. The responsibility of this position is to assist with record management, scheduling, and public relations. Additional responsibilities may be given along with other duties as directed by the Campus Chief of Police, Jeff Strickland.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Confidentiality (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Ability to interact with the public and students
- Excellent phone skills
- Flexible hours
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and communication skills (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Strong work ethic
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.