February 4, 2020
Under general supervision Lanier Technical College Director of Marketing and Public Relations, perform a variety of College photographic assignments using smartphone or DSLR digital cameras to capture still photographs and short video scenes for use in College social media, videos, online advertising, print advertising, etc. Assignments include photographing students in action of their Programs of Study, Adult Education, conferences, etc.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 19-20 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Evidence of ability through showing examples of photography and video.
- Knowledge of basic techniques and basic editing of photos on smartphone.
- Competence with smartphone (Android, Pixel, or iPhone) OR Nikon, Canon or Sony DSLR Cameras.
- Must be able to work effectively in collaboration with clients to create interesting photographs.
- Must be able to accept constructive criticism and implement suggestions into new assignments.
- Demonstrate motivated and flexible work ethic.
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.