February 4, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Office Assistant on the Hall Campus. The person selected for this position will report to the Coordinator of Special Populations, within the Office of Admissions. Work responsibilities will include assisting with record keeping, creating spreadsheets, creating charts and reports, filing, assisting with events and lunch and learns, creating flyers, and other general clerical duties.
- Must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should have good computer and general office skills.
- Ability to work well with others and a neat appearance is a must.
- Must be dependable and able to work the required hours each week.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Good organizational skills
- Pleasant phone manner
- Prior office experience is a plus
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.