February 4, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study for an Office Assistant for the Economic Development Division located on the Hall Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with scanning, shredding, filing, copying, and organizing instructor files.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the current aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Keyboarding skills
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.