February 4, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Office Assistant for the Admissions/Student Affairs Department on the Hall County Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with providing clerical assistance and lab support to the Student Affairs Department. Additional responsibilities may include copying and shredding documents, data entry, and limited office tasks along with other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 19-20 aid year.
- Must be registered for a minimum of six credit hours for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Knowledge of computer equipment used in the labs.
- Ability to do basic data entry
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.