January 24, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Laboratory Assistant on the Oakwood Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with removing paperwork from files. Additional responsibilities may include organizing, scanning paperwork, help with radiograph storage, making appointment cards and limited office tasks along with other duties as directed by Kim Duncan and other staff at the Dental Hygiene Department.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Ability to organize various items.
- Knowledge of Dental Hygiene protocols and procedures.
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.