February 4, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Student for the Esthetician Program located at the Hall Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with clerical duties such as filing, shredding, completing spreadsheets and updating and organizing documents. Additional responsibilities include refreshing bulletin boards, assisting with organization, storing, inventory of lab supplies, maintaining a clean and organized environment in the lab/class room and limited office tasks along with other duties as directed by the Esthetics Instructors.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Can file, spell and type with accuracy
- Has excellent communication skills
- Can follow directions and pay attention to detail
- Trustworthy, reliable, motivated and hard working
- Microsoft Office basics including Microsoft Word and Excel
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.