February 4, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Lab Apprentice on the Hall Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with lab setup and programmatic upkeep, records. Additional responsibilities may include performing general program maintenance, housekeeping, and limited office tasks along with other duties as directed by Jay Maughon or Kevin Reese.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 19-20 aid year.
- Must be registered for a minimum of six credit hours for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.