February 6, 2020
This person is responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties in an accurate and confidential manner in the Human Resources department.
- Accurately scan full-time and part-time employee paperwork in a confidential manner;
- Create new full-time employee packets;
- Shred documents in a confidential manner;
- Accurately organize and collate all employee information;
- Accurate data entry of information to various spreadsheets
- Gather data from various resources to compile reports;
- Accurately organize and file all paperwork related to payroll processing.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work well as a team;
- Must be dependable, punctual, and able to work the required hours each week;
- Proficiency in the use of job-related software programs, i.e. Microsoft office;
- Demonstrated attention to details and accuracy;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous work experience performing clerical and/or administrative duties
- Some post-secondary education and/or training in business application technology, human resources, or accounting.
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.