February 4, 2020
This person is responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties in an accurate and confidential manner in the Human Resources department.
- Accurately scan full-time and part-time employee paperwork in a confidential manner;
- Create new full-time employee packets;
- Shred documents in a confidential manner;
- Accurately organize and collate all employee information;
- Accurate data entry of information to various spreadsheets
- Gather data from various resources to compile reports;
- Accurately organize and file all paperwork related to payroll processing
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work well as a team
- Must be dependable, punctual, and able to work the required hours each week
- Proficiency in the use of job-related software programs, i.e. Microsoft office
- Demonstrated attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required, which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, employment history, references, etc
- Previous work experience performing clerical and/or administrative duties
- Some post-secondary education and/or training in business application technology, human resources, or accounting
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.