January 24, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Financial Aid Assistant for the Financial Aid Department on the Forsyth Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with providing clerical assistance. Additional responsibilities may include performing shredding, scanning, and limited office tasks along with other duties.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Ability to organize documents.
- Ability to do basic data entry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office basics.
- Ability to make labels.
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.