February 4, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Culinary Arts Assistant on the Hall County Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with reorganizing the lab area. Additional responsibilities may include housekeeping, and limited office tasks along with other duties as directed by Brian Loo, Culinary Arts Director/Instructor.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Build out the program facility
- Unpacking, washing and storing all new equipment
- Basic kitchen cleaning and sanitation duties
- Labeling and rotating food in storage areas
- Cooking and preparing food for our live works program
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.