January 24, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Cashier Associate on the Forsyth Campus location. The responsibility of this position is to help with cashier duties and store sales including course material and general merchandise. Additional responsibilities may include receiving and stocking shelves with books and supplies, along with other duties as directed by Campus Store Director and Les Salter, VP of Administrative Services.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Skill in use of a computerized cash register.
- Skill in operation of job related software programs.
- Physical ability to stock shelves and to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Skill in effective interpersonal relations and serving the public.
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and adhere to established deadlines.
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.