February 4, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Business Office Assistant on the Hall County Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with scanning accounts payable and purchasing files in the Business Office. Additional responsibilities may include, filing and sorting business office documents or other general office duties as assigned.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology
- Enrolled in Lanier Technical College Accounting or Business Management Program of study
- Business Office experience and equipment knowledge
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Microsoft Office basics
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.