February 4, 2020
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Air Condition Technology Office Assistant on the Hall County Campus. The responsibility of this position is to organize files, create Word documents/spreadsheets and enter data into digital applications as instructed by Freddie Williams, Air Conditioning Technology Instructor.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Ability to format, develop, file and store documents.
- Microsoft Office basics
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.