Increase your Earning Power With a Technical Skills Update on Allen-Bradley Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s).
This 2 day (16 Hour) course is designed to familiarize maintenance staff in the operation of the ControlLogix PLC platform, use of the RSLogix 5000 software package, and techniques for troubleshooting faults. The goals of this course are to teach skills to upload and download programs, troubleshoot PLC hardware faults, and troubleshoot PLC digital I/O circuit faults.
- Introduction to the ControlLogix System
- Introduction to Control and Communication Networks
- Introduction to the Hardware and RSLogix 5000 Software
- Creating a Project
- Working With a Project Structure and Creating Tags
- Using the RSLogix 5000 Program Editor
- Basic Instructions
- Finding and Clearing Processor Faults
- Searching and Cross-Referencing Projects
- Hands-on exercises